Are you looking to start a new role? Want to join the world's largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer? Then now is your chance to join us in our journey to deliver the best in online grocery shopping!
We are looking for staff to work in our Freezer section of a warehouse in Dordon picking the frozen products needed to fulfill our customer's orders!
We have immediate starts available, so you can begin your new year with a new role and collect your first pay slip of the year!
The role will see you being paid a minimum of £8.70 an hour with incentives in place for performance, unsociable hours and overtime.
- The pay rate begins at £8.70 with additional premiums available for the best performers!
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter, so a of minimum £10 per hour for overtime and you will be paid weekly!
A typical week consists of 5 shifts a week
THE MORE PRODUCTIVE YOU ARE - THE MORE YOU EARN £££.
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- Immediate Starts
- Full-time Staff Shop (offering great quality goods at a fraction of the supermarket price)
- Subsidised and award winning restaurant bright and airy club room with balcony
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Month Award (£50 Voucher and Automatic Transfer to Ocado)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position with Ocado for all our Top Performers
- Discounts on selected mobile phone deals!
- Discounts at local attractions and fitness facilities!
- Discount on selected online gift websites!
About the Warehouse Operative Role:
- Be part of our team of Warehouse Operatives who collect the customer's frozen orders
- You'll be using a state of the art system which enables us to offer customers an award winning service
- You will be working in a chilled warehouse environment as we store produce
- You will be required to handle packaged meat and alcohol products
Warehouse Operative Shift Information:
- We have a variety of day and night shifts available based on 40-48 hours per week
- You will work 4 - 5 days a week, across all days including weekends
- Working Time Regulations: PMP Recruitment are unable to offer positions to people below the age of 18 in these roles
Day and Night shifts available:
- Days: 04:30-14:30
- Nights: 18:45-04:45
Plenty of people who have started with us have moved on to work permanently for Ocado and then went up the ladder and onto better roles! Some of the people who started with us are now Training Champions, others are Team Managers, and some work in the offices within various departments.
We transfer around 25 people each month to Ocado who give them a Full Time Contract!
The job is located on Danny Morson Way, Dordon, B78 1SE
Apply and we'll be in touch shortly or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- pick and pack
- warehouse worker
- Warehouse Operatives