The responsibilities for the successful candidate include:
* Material processing (All aspects of Goods In)
* Mass data input
* Stock transfer order (Picking and Processing)
* Stock taking and stock controlling
* FLT operations
To be considered for this role you must have:
* FLT license - Counterbalance ideally but will consider Reach
* VNA License and Stacker truck would be an advantage
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
* Warehouse/Logistics background
The hours are 40 per week completed over shifts including days, earlys and lates. Weekend and weekday overtime may be available.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job