Main function of job: To assist with the running of the company's warehouse operations.
- Manoeuvring of stock, goods in and goods out.
- Packing of picked goods and processing through the online despatch systems.
- Checking company procedures to ensure stock is packed accurately and addressed correctly.
- Other warehouse duties to include maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Assembly of components.
- Perpetual Stock Taking.
- Flexibility to meet order deadlines will be expected with some early starts and later finishes in the busy periods.
Tools and Equipment Used
Fork lifts, order pickers, other lifting equipment, compressor and associated tools, PPE, racking, company van, PC, Internet, Exchequer accounts package, Excel, Word, Outlook, telephone, fax.
Up to date FLT licences with certificates
Time keeping is essential - inconsistent time keeping will not be tolerated
Attention to detail
Previous packing experience
Ability to work under time pressure to daily deadlines
Hard working - with a focussed "Can-do" attitude
Good work ethic
Overtime will be available & may be required
Assembly skills - advantageous
Good communication skills