My client is a niche, international transport provider looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team. You MUST have previous experience dealing with fine art and high valuable goods.
Daily duties will include:
- Logging and processing items using in house system
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Checking items against lists, dimensions and packaging
- Inspection and re packing of fine art
- Preparation of art work for viewing
- Retrieving items from storage
- Moving and setting up pianos for transport / viewing / tuning
- General warehousing
- Have experience in fine art logistics and handling
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forklift trained
Working hours are Monday - Friday 0900am - 1730pm
- Fine Art
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'