Role - Warehouse Operative/Driver
Ref.No - CM50
Location - Witney, Oxfordshire
Pay Rate - £18,000 - £20,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
Benefits - Company bonus scheme, 32 days holiday, early finish on Fridays, overtime available
Job Type - Temp to Perm / Full-time Mon - Fri / 8:00am - 5:30pm
Do you have experience of Counter Balance forklift trucks?
Atlas Employment are thrilled to be working with this well-established client based in Witney, Oxfordshire; they are looking for a team player with a good work ethic to join their company as a Warehouse Operative/Driver. You will be responsible for the manoeuvring of products within the warehouse, packing of goods, perpetual stock training and assembly of components. The ideal candidate must have a Counter Balance licence.
What will I be doing?
- Picking of product for despatch using a barcode system
- Manoeuvring of stock, goods in and goods out
- Processing goods through the online despatch systems
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Assembling components
- Perpetual stock taking
- Flexibility to meet order deadlines will be expected with some early starts and later finishes in the busy periods
I should apply if I have…
- An up to date Counter Balance and Reach FLT license
- Good time keeping and reliability
- High levels of attention to detail
- Previous picking/packing experience (desirable)
- A full UK driving license
- Assembly skills (desirable)
- Good communication skills to engage with people at all levels
Easy transport routes from Witney, Oxford, Thame, Faringdon, Didcot, Burford, Kidlington, Bicester, Abingdon
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Conor Mallett at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"