We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives for our client in Tunbridge Wells.
The shift patterns are 4 on, 3 off to include weekends (which is on a fair rota cycle)
The shifts are 12 hours and are 6AM - 6PM.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity!
- Day Shift - 6am to 6pm - £7.50 per hour (over time rate on Sundays)
You MUST be physically fit to be considered for this role
You must have you own transport to due to start/finish times and location
Skills and Experience
- Unloading and Loading furniture deliveries
- Fork Lift Licence desirable but training can be provided
- Inbound Goods In
- Picking orders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment desirable
- Ability to keep working environment clean and safe
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the work place
- Heavy lifting and physically demanding
- Possess previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible to working shifts including weekends
- Free onsite parking
- Staff canteen area
- Smoking area
There will be a paid induction on Thursday 11th January so please apply now!
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a permanent position with lots of support and continuous training. My client will also train you to obtain your Fork Lift Licence and your pay will increase after a permanent position has been offered!
If you are interested, then please contact Nicola or Jack at First Recruitment Services for an immediate interview in Maidstone.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for these assignments.