Super Smart Service Ltd is incorporated in December 2015 and based at Aldridge of West Midlands; Super Smart Service LTD is a freight forward company providing a series of services including storage, distribution and related technology. We need several experienced operatives for our packaging and receiving teams.
Your daily tasks may include:
- taking delivery of goods and storing them.
- checking for damaged or missing items.
- moving stock by hand or with machines.
- Picking, packing and wrapping goods.
- loading goods for sending out.
- keeping stock records by using handheld terminals.
- cleaning the warehouse.
- Other tasks from your supervisor
The ideal candidates will need:
Basic computer literacy required. E.g. operating warehouse management system (On-the-job training and job shadowing will be provided)
Right to work eligibility in the UK. Your passport and visa status will be checked as a part of the recruitment process.
Fluency in both Chinese& English
This is a full-time role. Normal working time is Monday to Saturday 9 am- 5:30 pm, including 30 minutes unpaid lunch break.
You can have 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate