Warehouse Operative Band F
Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
We have multiple Warehouse operative position available with the Metropolitan Police Service.
We are looking for candidates who have previous warehouse experience.
This role is on a temporary contract initially for 3 months with the potential to be extended.
Shift Pattern – (flexible working patterns, between the start and finish times) Mon-Fri 06:00 to 17:30
Location Northolt Area
This post is to manage PPE delivery to fixed locations across the greater London area along with managing staff, the stock and storage. Some manual work is involved, requiring a good level of physical fitness and agility.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis.
- Loading/ and unloading vehicles.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Using Forklift trucks on a daily basis.
- Stock Management.
- Damage Control.
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met.
- Prioritising workload.
- Hands on approach.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in logistics.
- Good time keeping.
- Good communication skills, face to face and email.
- Problem solving.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Be physically capable of manual handing.
- Be aware and manage the health and safety responsibility for the role.
- Understanding of stock within your control.
- Ability to access relevant databases.
- Health and Safety in a warehouse and operational environment.
- Fork lift license.
This role offers a competitive salary of £13.13 per hour PAYE.
Please apply now by click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'