About our client
Our client is a well established furniture and distribution company based in Rugby .
You’ll be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading of trailers
- Moving Stock around the DC
- Ensuring the correct order is picked for the correct delivery.
- Ensuring the correct items are loaded onto the vehicles ready for delivery.
- Background of working in a warehouse environment
- Have a go getter attitude and be ready to get stuck in
- Good attention to details
- Happy with manual & physically demanding tasks that can be repetitive
- Can do attitude and willing to learn.
- Great time keeping & looking for an ongoing work.
Shift Pattern & Pay rates
4 on 4 off 7AM-7PM
£9.92- £10.50 per hour depending on Shift start times.
Location - Rugby
Ongoing work offered.
Free one site parking
Free tea and coffee
- Full training and induction provided
- Great career prospects
- Friendly and welcoming team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'