ROLE: Warehouse Operative
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating: Days and Nights
BASIC SALARY: £13.76 per hour
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: On site canteen, staff discount, uniform provided,
opportunity of a permanent role
Do you have previous experience in a bonded warehouse environment?
Are you in possession of a valid Counterbalance FLT licence (in date licence)
Do you also have an in date Flexi/Bendi licence?
If so we'd like to hear from you immediately!
Our client who has built a reputation distributing market leading products is seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their organisation in Northampton on a temp to perm basis.
In this Warehouse Operative role, you will be responsible for:
- Picking and packing products
- Working to team KPI's
- Using a counterbalance forklift
- General Warehouse tasks
- To perform all tasks within the production operatives role, after full training, to 100% compliance at all times
- Perform all aspects of the warehouse operative functions in a diligent manner, whislt ensuring health and safety standards are not compromised
- To maintain solid operating basis in terms of good warehousing practices
- To ensure that any product wastage is kept to a minimum, whilst also mitigating the need for product remixes being undertaken
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Warehouse Operative, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job