Warehouse Operations Team Leader
Up to £25,000 per annum DOE
My clients, a worldwide distributor are currently seeking a Warehouse Operations Team Leader.
A full time permanent position; The shift patterns are alternating weeks of 11:00am to 19:30pm or 10:00am to 18:30pm
To assist the Operations Dept. Management Team in achieving and maintaining the highest possible service levels to all our customers. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Organise, improve and implement daily plans
- Measure the effectiveness of warehousing activities
- Coach employees
- Organise staffing levels based on forecasted workload working in line with KPI's in your immediate area.
- Increase productivity by improving workplace policies and procedures
- Motivate individuals to meet their individual development
- Monitoring individuals to ensure they are meeting workplace standards
- Ensure constructive feedback is provided to employees and hard work is recognised and passed onto senior members of staff.
- Maintain team awareness through regular team briefings
- To ensure regular health and safety training is completed in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties in order to support senior management
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Proven experience as a Warehouse Team Leader
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
If you feel you are suitable for the above position, please apply today with your most up to date CV for the attention of Gemma Edwards!
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Operations Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'