WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS SUPPORT ASSISTANT
About Our Client
Largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States are recruiting for a Warehouse Operations support assistant based at their Europe distribution centre at Magna Park, Lutterworth.
You will work as part of the warehouse operations support team your role will be to fully support all operations of the business to ensure the customer receives their goods in a timely manner.
- Liaising with external suppliers and internal stakeholders via phone and email to solve immediate operational issues.
- Using their WMS to research and resolve a large volume of inbound exceptions, such as product shortages on inbound shipments from external suppliers.
- Resolve outbound order fulfilment concerns, including shipping questions using a variety of software tools.
- Analysis data and identify on-going trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have a can do attitude/flexible approach/excellent communication
- Ability to problem solve and analyse data
- Can work under pressure/to deadlines
- Passion for problem solving and identifying trends.
- Previous experience of WMS and advanced Excel.
- Strong desire to be part of a team, while achieving personal and company goals.
What’s on Offer?
Excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing company with great career progression.
Great package available.
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you please call our team of experts waiting to take your call on or email –
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.