Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Advanced Supply Chain "We are a fast-growing 3PL Warehousing & Distribution company. Our dedicated team delivers 24/7 operations across the UK and internationally. We have eight warehousing and distribution facilities, with integrated service delivery across all sites"
The Warehouse Operations Supervisor role
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to directly manage warehouse and distribution operations for a multi-site contract. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-added service and dispatch of products daily. To provide leadership and direction in ensuring teams are delivering on time, on service and hitting performance & financial KPIs. The post holder will play a critical role in front line operations, whilst striving to continuously improve the efficiency of processes.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities of a Warehouse Operations Supervisor:
- Ensuring that the operation is fully resourced within agreed plans and budget
- Managing productivity and KPI targets
- Coaching and development of the team ensuring they are multi skilled
- Providing direction and leadership, driving for sustainable results, raising morale and inspiring individual commitment
Candidates for this Warehouse Operations Supervisor role will have:
- A good functional knowledge of warehousing, ideally in a FMCG environment
- Applicants must have previous experience of good people management.
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety in a warehouse and distribution environment.
- Good leadership, and influencing skills.
- Able to develop others through coaching interventions
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
Negotiable, Competitive salary dependant on experience
Hours of work:
1x Monday to Friday 05.45-14.15pm & 1 Saturday in 3 (Constant)
1x Monday to Friday 13.45-22.15pm & 1 Saturday in 3 (Constant)
We are shortlisting candidates daily so Click 'apply’ today to be considered as a Warehouse Operations Supervisor and join the great team at our Corby site!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job