Warehouse Operations Manager
£46-50,000 plus benefits
Commutable from Stevenage, St Albans, Enfield, Harlow Barking and Romford
An excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operations Manager to manage, lead & develop the warehouse function to include Inbound, Putaway, Picking and Loading functions to high performance within this large fmcg site.
- Review the organisation and resource capability within the warehouse operational function, devise and implement an improvement plan providing high calibre management and supervisory capability in all areas.
- Effectively manage the operational team in order to ensure effective and efficient day to day operations, management of change and continuous improvement.
- Conduct full process review on all operational processes with a view to implementing process efficiency and eliminating non added value activities.
- Manage & report operational productivity & performance against agreed KPI’s & evolve these measures as a function of continued review & adjustment.
- Ensure basic processes are in place adhered to and then build on them
- Coach & develop direct reports with associated personal development plans. Drive a culture of communication, commitment to excellence & of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre with strong warehouse management background and significant experience of managing & developing managers and teams in an operational environment. Excellent understanding of chilled or fresh food distribution with good commercial awareness is preferred for this role.
MVP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website. Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'