WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS MANAGER - Up to £45k + Benefits - NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Warehouse Operations Manager
Up to £45k + Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.co m/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a leading multi-site 3PL in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for a Warehouse Operations Manager, to be based at their site in Nottinghamshire.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be expected lead, motivate and develop c150 FTEs through a team of Shift Managers.
Key Responsibilities as Warehouse Operations Manager:
- Lead the Depot operations to deliver an effective and efficient operation, ensuring KPIs and Site Objectives are hit / exceeded
- Have a pro-active approach to setting and maintaining standards in Health & Safety
- Maintain excellent customer service and communication with internal and external customers
- Work within budgets to own and achieve key targets
- Monitoring of all MHE equipment / on site facilities
- Ensure all Warehouse activities are well planned and prepared for
- Liaise with site-based Customer on a regular basis.
Ideal Candidate for the position of Warehouse Operations Manager:
- You will be from a fast paced, FMCG environment with the passion, energy, ambition and desire to succeed
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of Time Critical operations
- A proven track record of driving through improvements, both through process and people
- An Excellent People Manager with superb communication skills, target driven and highly motivated
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s best Distribution success stories. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Note re GDPR rules & CV retention:
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'