Our client, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of a range of niche products, is seeking a Warehouse Operations Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this opportunity is to ensure the efficient manufacture, picking and despatch of customer orders in a professional manner.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Understand and react to the changing requirements of customer orders, ensuring the Operations team are aware of any changes.
- Liaise with the Operations Manager/ Supervisor and Administration team regarding order queries.
- Ensure stocks of pallets are maintained, skips are emptied and waste paint removal is booked with the relevant suppliers.
- Ensure all daily and weekly routines are carried out on tinting machines, including good housekeeping and colorant stock management.
- Communicate as required with carriers regarding arrival times, confirming consignment volumes and the efficient loading or unloading of pallets / consignments.
- Work towards the common goal of a zero-error rate. If an error does occur, ensure it is reported correctly and any actions identified to prevent its repetition are fully implemented.
- Working with the Operations Manager / Supervisor to ensure all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to within your daily tasks.
- When competent, and as required, be actively involved in the production of customer samples and colour cards.
- Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the discretion of the Company.
- Liaise with the Operations Supervisor to ensure daily production targets are met.
- Work safely and efficiently whilst carrying out all daily tasks assigned to you.
- Ensure all working procedures are followed.
Benefits & working hours:
- Our client offers an attractive salary with a pay review scheduled upon successful completion of a 3-month probation period.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- 4% contributory pension, private medical cover and expected/anticipated working hours from 7am - 7pm Monday to Wednesday and 7am to 1pm on Thursday - rotating 1pm to 7pm Tuesday and 7am to 7am Wednesday to Friday.(totalling 3.5 days per week / 37.5 hpw).
- Overtime hours banked in lei to be either bought back by the company or time taken as time off.
- Stock Management