Cordant People are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative in Paisley.
Our client provide products to the industrial and construction sectors This is full-time ongoing temporary position which could lead to a permanent position. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 7.30am-4pm. Candidates must have previous experience working within a warehouse and have knowledge of picking and packing. The successful candidate must be able to drive (a full UK driving licence) and also possess a forklift licence.
- Picking and packing products
- Operating forklift - reach and counterbalance
- Dealing with general queries
- Provide support to management
- Stock audits
- Working to shipping deadlines
- Previous experience working with a warehouse is essential
- UK driving licence
- Reach and counterbalance forklift licence
- Able to work Monday-Friday 7.30am-4pm
- Knowledge of PC's
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.