Warehouse Operative Days
Taskmaster Recruitment are currently looking to recruit multiple Warehouse Operatives on a day shift for our well established client based just on the outskirts of Stamford.
Due to our clients location you will be required to drive in order to get to the client daily
The Warehouse Operative job specification:
Suitable applicants for the Warehouse Operative position will be required too:
- Correctly Pick and Pack Stock whilst helping to Unload deliveries when required.
- Use handheld scanners to aid in checking stock levels and locating items required.
- Complete and Update labels and signing in sheets when required to do so.
- Handballing Heavy goods
- Adhere to all required health and safety procedures.
Suitable Candidates for the Warehouse Operative position:
- Be physically able as the position requires heavy lifting and manual handling work
- Have a clear understanding of the English language, written and verbal.
The working hours for the Warehouse Operative position vary but are anywhere between 7am to 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) with the occasional opportunity of Saturday.
The pay rate for the position is £8.85ph with possible temp to perm options for the right candidate
If you feel the position mentioned above is of interest to yourselves then please apply to the advert below to register your interest.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'