Team Support is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Op / Driver to work for a company based in Hayes.
An independant office supplies reseller based in Hayes with a complete portfolio of producrts providing a comprehensive range of over 19,000 produts from stationery to IT consumables, furniture and print management.
Customer service is the key differentiator for the business in winning and retaining customers and growing the businness. Warehouse staff and drivers are a key interface with our customers on a daily basis, delivering goods, collecting returns, assisting with queries and time sensitive orders.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Delivering orders to customers
- Making customers collections according to instructions from customer service
- Unloading and reconciling collections with the returns department
- Delivering and assisting with the movement and installation of furniture at customer premises as required, under the instruction of the furniture installer
- Maintaining a clean and well presented vehicle
- Labelling andd loading goodcs in route order
- Fully completing required paperwork
- Checking supplier deliveries in and out
- Booking them onto the computer system
- Locating goods within the warehouse
- Stock checking and stock replenisjm,emt
- Picking, packing and preparing daily customer orders and loading all delivery vand as required
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Preparing orders for collections by couriers
- Planning and Organising - the ability to plan their dailuy route to manage the volume of work for the route and any time sensitive orders
- Adaptability - to be able to adjust and show flexibility to manage the changes to daily volumes and customer requests
- Flexibility - to be happy to take instructions and to willingly under take whatever work is required
- Customer Orientation - to be well presented at all times and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Communication - to be able to communicate courteously and effectively with customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- General warehouse duties
- Driving a Renault Master size vehicle
- Knowledge of driving in London and surrounding areas
- Experience of using an Electric Counterbalance Fork truck would be an advantage
Hours and Package
Hours are 8.5 hours per day between the hours of 4am and 5:30pm subject to demand, with 30 minutes paid break.
20 working days holiday per annum
Salary 18.5k + 1k Central London Bonus
If interested, please apply with your CV.
If you don't hear from us within 10 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job