We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative / Counterbalance FLT Driver to be based in Stevenage.
Our client is well-established and are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking person to join the growing organisation.
Completing all reasonable warehouse duties to ensure goods are sent out to customers in a timely manner, neatly presented and within the delivery timescales laid out by the Company. This includes Warehouse Administration work where necessary.
Key responsibilities include;
- Picking and packing customer orders accurately
- Checking incoming deliveries for accuracy and quality
- Assisting stock takes when required
- Maintaining a neat appearance of the warehouse and surrounding areas
- Assisting your line manager to ensure Health & Safety guidelines are being adhered to at all times.
- Reporting stock movements on Company inventory management system
Experience and skills required;
- Must hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
- A minimum of 3 years Counterbalance forklift driving essential.
- Experience of picking and packing essential.
- High attention to detail
- Experience of booking in stock and quality checking deliveries.
- IT literate, including Microsoft office
Shift Times: Usual hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Current COVID Shift adjustment: You will currently work on a shift basis 0745 - 1245 OR 1245 - 1645, you need to be available for both (as per Full Time Hours) however will work only one. Salary remains the same. This is a COVID only measure.
To find out more about this role, please apply today with your up to date CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'