WAREHOUSE SCANNER -NIGHTS
Gi Group Hull are recruiting Warehouse Scanning Operatives on behalf of a food production company based in West Hull. Working in a modern and busy environment; picking mainly boxes and bags of confectionary using pick sheets and hand scanners. Warehouse and order picking experience is required - with permanent opportunities available after a successful temporary period.
* picking products with the use of a hand held scanner
* storing goods and packing orders
* moving stock around by hand
* loading goods for dispatch
* keeping records of stock
* keeping paperwork up to date
* cleaning work areas
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* a good level of fitness
* the ability to work quickly
* the ability to complete paperwork and count stock items
* basic computer skills
* an understanding of health and safety regulations
Hand Scanner experience is desirable but not essential.
Pay: £8.00 basic pay per hour flat rate
Shift Times: 10pm-6am Night Shift
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday
How to apply:
Please quote the above job title and apply within or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"