Our client has a position for a Night Shift Team Manager at their distribution centre.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual with a previous warehouse background. Candidates will require some team supervisory and people management experience. Working within a team environment, the successful candidate will assist the Night Shift Manager with warehouse operational KPIs to tight deadlines and drive improvements by engaging the team in promoting a positive culture.
- Commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to develop self and others
- Experience of applying a working knowledge of relevant legislation, e.g. Health & Safety, Employment Law, Discrimination etc
- Ability to effectively plan labour and resource to deliver operational requirements to a timely manner whilst meeting agreed KPI’s and Service Levels
- PC literate in Excel and Word
There is a need for flexibility as the successful candidate may be required to work alternative shifts and on a '5 from 7’ working basis. This will include weekend working. Hours of work will be 10.00pm to 6.00am but flexibility of hours is required with operational needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job