Warehouse Materials Handler and up to 7.5t Driver
An excellent opportunity to combine the roles of warehouse operative with some adhoc driving for this extremely busy client.
- To manage the receipt of inbound goods and materials and ensure outbound goods are shipped on time, in line with customer requirements
- To safely move materials and components to the correct storage and stocking locations using appropriate handling equipment
- Ensure all product is stored in a safe manner and clearly labelled and packaged to the required standard
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation and system transactions
- Perform stock checks to monitor inventory accuracy
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety and adherence to the company’s 5S program
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of equipment
- To work as part of a team to help and support othersand provide proactive communication to highlight problems or opportunities for improvement
- To cover the delivery of finished goods, tooling and misc. items to customers in a safe manner that will optimize the groups efficiency, helping achieve the group’s mission and goals, resulting in outstanding customer service as required. To help with in the distribution centre as required.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Licenced to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry (C1)
Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write English in order to follow delivery information and liaise with customers
Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Certified training in the safe use and operation of materials handling equipment
Forklift Driving CertificateKnowledge/Experience
Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
Forklift Operator experienceSkills/Abilities
Able to lift and move goods and materials within HSE guidelines
IT Competency (Using Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Distribution Software)
Experience using SYSPRO software
Good attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'