Our International Client requires Warehouse/ Manual Handling operatives to join their team for an indefinite period.: Picking and Packing Orders
- To pick and pack all customer orders within agreed service levels and to required quality standards with zero picking errors
- To ensure high accuracy in picking is always maintained, including picking and recording of the correct serial
- To ensure all orders are packaged in an appropriate manner to arrive with the customer in the best possible condition.
- To ensure orders are dispatched with correct parts and quantities, matching serial numbers and that all product documentation is completed correctly.
- To pick all orders unless stated, with the use of mobile devices, to ensure greater accuracy and efficiency to all customer orders.
- To ensure urgent orders and Delivered In Full and On Time (DIFOT) orders are prioritized ahead of orders not required for urgent shipping.
- To follow picking and packing processes, to ensure all orders are passed over to the Shipping team with pick slips and weight labels attached where applicable.
- Where Dangerous Goods (DG) trained all orders are picked & packed in compliance with the latest DG's regulations.
- To provide support in monitoring stock levels and report any stock discrepancies, quality issues, and inaccuracies to Demand Planning, Inventory Management, and/or Quality Control.
- To ensure that all stock is stored in an appropriate and tidy manner especially with regards to the integrity of sterile parts and electromagnetic sensitivities.
- Plays their part to ensure that the warehouse operation continuously operates to ISO13485 standards, follows 6S, and remains audit-ready at all times
Key Incumbent requirements:
Qualifications, background experience, knowledge, organizational knowledge, knowledge of other business activities, skills, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail and good professional working manner and integrity.
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Experience in order picking & packing processes
- Experience in using handheld scanners to pick and ship customer orders
8 am to 4:30 - 1-hour unpaid lunch and 2 X 15 min paid breaks in am and pm.
Interested? Please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'