Are you either an upcoming or current Warehouse Manager who has experience of working in a fast - paced and deadline driven E-com, B2B, retail / wholesale Warehouse Operation?
We have a great opportunity to work for an established and expanding business based in Bordon, which is one the borders of Surrey and Hampshire, where you will be responsible for the warehouse function, staff, and efficient management of stock & locations.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring stock is controlled and all orders are picked and shipped correctly
- Manage warehouse operational cover & workload scheduling.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Effective use of the warehouse management system
- Training new starters to required standards
- Daily supervision of the warehouse ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Service Level management.
- Resource procurement - Packaging products, waste receptacles, FLT Maintenance etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar Warehouse Manager role essential
- Ability and aptitude to be 'hands on’ as well as managing the team.
- Folk lift truck license - an advantage
- Able to plan workload for themselves and others effectively.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Leadership skills essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to motivate.
In return for your Warehouse experience, you will receive a great range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'