Circa £32K + Benefits
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager who has experience of working in a fast-moving 24x7 warehouse operation?
We have a great opportunity to work for an established and expanding Nottingham business where you will be responsible for the warehouse function, staff and efficient flow of stock.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring stock is controlled and all orders are picked and shipped correctly
- Manage warehouse operational shift cover
- Oversee the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Effective use of the company database
- Training new starters to company standards
- Daily supervision of the warehouse ensuring high standards are maintained
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar Warehouse Manager role essential
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems - ISO 9000
- Folk lift truck license
In return for your Warehouse experience, you will receive a great range of benefits including attractive shift patterns working Monday to Friday (no weekends!)
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'