We are recruiting an experienced Warehouse Manager to manage a team of 6 operatives for our client based in Aldridge.
The successful person will be responsible for the day to day running of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all warehouse activity including receiving, picking, packing, housekeeping etc.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance
- Direct line management of staff, including HR policies, recruitment, appraisals and ensuring staff efficiencies.
- Ensuring Health and Safety adherence at all times.
- Scheduling maintenance of delivery vans to minimise downtime.
- Maximising space in a fast-moving warehouse environment and ensuring efficient space utilisation.
- Ensuring the warehouse team works efficiently, following all agreed processes to a high level of speed and accuracy.
- Assuring the accuracy of data entry across key systems.
- Ensuring effective stock control and care of goods within the warehouse.
- Supporting the personal development of team members to help achieve Company goals.
- Supporting the Systems and Stock Control team to implement new systems and procedures as required.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in warehouse management and logistics.
- Expertise in warehouse procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Strong leadership qualities and experience in personnel management.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return the company will provide full support and training, a stable environment and a pleasant working environment.
- Stock Control
- Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'