Our client, based in Southall, is looking to hire an experienced Warehouse Manager due to continued growth. The successful candidate will have experience in managing a team in a busy warehouse environment. Objectives of the Warehouse Manager will be to ensure there are zero wasted trips, driver turnaround times being under 25 minutes and that kit is stored correctly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage storage of all equipment in yard and warehouse to ensure that it is safe, easy to locate and access
- Keep all areas of yard and warehouse in excellent state of visual tidiness and organisation
- Ensure team are focused on efficiency and accuracy at all times with a target of zero on picking errors
- Uphold the standard of inspection on non mechanical kit
- Ensure team are assisting drivers and customers with loading and unloading vehicles as directed - Including checking the drivers paperwork for correct numbers and damages etc.
- Assist in Quality Control and stock checks/reports
- Meet regularly with other department leads to review, analyse and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention.
Ideal Selection Criteria:
- Previous warehouse management experience.
- Previous experience of checking loads in/out.
- Forklift Licence.
- 3+ years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Able to forge strong relationships at all levels
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and verbal feedback.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'