Warehouse Manager £28,000 per annum North Lincolnshire
Your new role
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager working for a busy manufacturing business based in North Lincolnshire. Reporting to the Site Director, with a team of managers/supervisors in support roles, the Warehouse Manager will oversee the entire Warehouse, focusing on goods in, internal logistics and dispatch. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Candidates must have a proven track record of people management and trouble-shooting abilities, as well as the capacity to perform in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Day to day responsibility for teams of staff, addressing performance and training requirements.
- Reporting accurately and efficiently to the leadership team.
- Tracking of KPIs across the Warehouse.
- Providing a safe working environment at all times in accordance with the company's Health & Safety Policy.
- Working closely with internal teams including Production, Supply Chain & Technical/Quality.
- Involved in stock counts and increasing stock accuracy within the Warehouse.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Briefing team Warehousing team on a daily basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in managing a Warehouse, including process and people.
- Strong people-management skills including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Experience in improving stock accuracy and continuous improvements.
- Excellent organisation and forward-planning.
- IT and technical competency.
- Knowledge of the legal / H&S requirements of operating a warehouse.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
£28,000 per annum
Full company benefits package
Full time, permanent position
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- people management
- stock control
- warehouse management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'