Warehouse Manager - competitive salary along with a good selection of company benefits
Our client is a growing FMCG business who have benefited from significant recent growth. The role will manage the daily warehouse operations as well as project management as the company move into larger premises.
The company is an award winning business that are enjoying their continued success with their product which is in high demand.
- They have an excellent mix of experience within their team, with a personable and teamworking culture
We're looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their team. The successful candidate must have proven management experience within a similar company.
The salary offered is in the region of £40,000
- Previous experience of working in a similar role as well as knowledge of HMRC and Environmental compliance
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven leader who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Be efficient at problem solving
- Plan, manage and distribute warehouse activity forecast with the supply chain team
- Lead, implement and support continual improvement projects
- Manage the warehouse personnel
- Manage stock levels with supply chain team
- Project manage the move into larger warehouse space
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a growing business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'