Would you consider yourself an experienced Warehouse Manager?
Are you looking for an opportunity that presents both challenges and rewards?
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct Goods In, Goods Out, and Warehousing operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, light manufacturing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Compliance is also a key part of the role including taking responsibility for the maintenance of the company Health & Safety and ISO accreditation
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive and growing company in a vibrant and developing market sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with the company's ethos and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain company compliance including H+S & ISO certification.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with ERP system.
- Prepare the annual budget.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, project managers and transport companies.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Organise, coach and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Warehouse Manager | Warehouse | Manager | Management | Distribution | Operations | Warehouse Management | Health & Safety | Furniture | Assembly | Compliance
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Compliance experience
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff and work with other teams
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
The company has been in the furniture and refurbishment markets for eight years and has seen strong growth year-on-year.
We work together as a close knit team, valuing our family heritage and promoting mutual respect and support. This has created a loyal, customer-focused team, who uphold the following values:
- Respect; for other persons, their property and feelings
- Integrity; Honesty, truthfulness and loyalty
- Diligence; hard work and time-keeping
- Professionalism; dress, demeanor and language
- Continual improvement; better not bigger.
- health & safety
- furniture assembly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'