Tropic Skincare, co-owned by Susie Ma and Lord Alan Sugar, is a multi-award-winning beauty brand leading the way in natural, cruelty-free and vegan friendly skincare, cosmetics and hair care. We have been recognised by The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing beauty company in the UK and the London Stock Exchange in their shortlist of 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain. It is our mission to help create a healthier, greener, more empowered world; our route to market is through our family of 10,000 Tropic Ambassadors for whom we’ve provided the products, business tools and confidence to start their own natural beauty business. Tropic HQ is made up of a fast growing, vibrant team; we offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager, to join our Tropic team based in Surrey, managing a team of 8.This is a fast-paced role which will allow you to get involved in the various departments. The ideal candidate would be pro-active, innovative, be able to think on their feet and be able to develop the engineering department.
Key job responsibilities:
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Planning and coordinating product assembly and despatch of goods
- Planning for seasonal peaks in business
- Keeping stock control systems are up to date
- Organising thorough training for new staff
- Ensuring company KPI's are met
- Manage and Maintain standards of health and safety
- Briefing team leaders and managing staff on a day to day basis
- Implement new systems and procedures
- Any other duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- The desire to grow and develop the department and team
- Be highly efficient & pro-active
- 3 years + warehouse experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Previous Managerial experience across multiple departments
- Knowledge of key systems, specifically Sage and Marco programmes
- Forklift licence (Flexi preferred but not essential)
- Full time role: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday with the flexibility of working 12 hour shifts and weekends.
- Office is conveniently located just 3 minutes’ walk from Therapia Lane Tram stop, which is connected to East Croydon and Wimbledon - both 20 minutes away.
- Salary £30k-£38k depending on experience.
- Position is available immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"