Our client, a distributor of global brands is looking for an accomplished Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the picking, assembly, collation, packing and dispatch of all customer orders ensuring that daily/weekly output targets are met, and that all processes are followed by team members.
As the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and resourcing all activities carried out in the warehouse from goods-in to dispatch and in line with the schedule issues by the Logistics Manager:
- ‘QC’ all consolidated orders in dispatch area against the delivery paperwork prior to wrapping and distribution.
- Overseeing safe loading and ‘signing out’ of all orders i.e. number of pallets / boxes etc.
- To educate and train all team members in product picking and assembly.
As the Warehouse Manager the following qualifications would be desirable:
- Fork lift license
- Full driving license
As the Warehouse Manager you should have the following Personal Qualities:
- Team player who leads by example.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Understand the importance of and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have a logical and systematic approach to work.
If you think the Warehouse Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Warehouse Manager role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.