Warehouse Manager / Eastbourne / Warehouse
Our client, a leading well established business based in the Eastbourne are seeking a Warehouse Manager on a permanent basis.
As Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with the General Manager on a daily basis in support of the running of the warehouse and lead a small warehouse team.
- Day to day running of the warehouse which includes leading and motivating a small team of around 4 - 6 staff members in order to maximise productivity and efficiency in the warehouse
- Ensuring all warehouse staff receive inductions and training
- Increase staff accuracy and concentration of work
- Prioritising allocation of work
- Effectively deal with staff problems
- Planning space utilisation in the warehouse ensuring tidy and efficient areas
- Responsible for ensuring that all customers orders are dealt with efficiently and orders are dispatched promptly
- Using the internal order systems called 'Access'
- Ensure that all goods are sent out at the appropriate time and that orders are not over looked
- Overseeing warehouse equipment requirements
- General warehouse duties, including picking and packing against orders
- Effective control of incoming stock
- Organising large palletised deliveries, ensuring that they are successfully dispatched
- Ensuring Stock Control accuracy
- Involvement in organising and participating in the auditing of stock.
- Knowledge of managing a team in a commercial environment or supervising to a high level of responsibility.
- Preferably managing a warehouse.
- Managing people and stock.
£18,000 - 20,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job