A leading public-sector organisation in London are looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager. This role will be responsible for distributing stock to their two sites in London.
Candidates will have previous experience within warehouse, logistics, stock control, stock management, supply chain within the public sector and who are keen to progress in their career.
Role responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager include:
- Supporting the Head of Procurement and ensuring that cost savings targets are met
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are met
- Maximise the performance of the warehouse - manage all stock replenishment and distribution
- Expediting of both internal and external orders
Person Specification of the Warehouse Manager:
- Excellent supplier relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with performance monitoring
- Team leadership and team management skills