Near Farnham, Surrey
We are a family business supplying Christian gifts and churchware to shops, churches and distributors in the UK & Europe and have a vacancy for a Warehouse Manager .
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated person to join our small team. We are looking for someone who is flexible, motivated and competent to take responsibility for the fulfilment of our customer orders.
Because we are a small team, this is a "hands-on" role which includes all aspects of the process including some picking and packing we arr lookinf ofr a .
As Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for:
- Producing office paperwork, Invoices, Sales Receipts and shipping labels
- All deliveries in and out of the warehouse.
- The picking and packing operation in warehouse, ensuring orders are processed quickly & efficiently and that all delivery dates are met.
- Supervise other warehouse staff.
- Order packing materials and office supplies in good time.
- Coordinate deliveries and check quantity and quality of stock received.
- Oversee filling of picking shelves.
- Ensure stock rotation.
- Work closely with main office regarding stock movement and warehouse organisation
- Ensure warehouse is clean and tidy and fire exits are kept clear.
- Regular stock takes including updating stock system quantities.
- Preserving and building customer relationships.
- Computer literate
- Polite telephone manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Experience of running an Ebay shop would be beneficial
The position of Warehouse Manager is a challenging and hands on role so we are looking for candidates who have good self-motivation, thrive on achieving goals and are able to think outside of the box.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Working Hours - 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday