£23-25,000 dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- 2+ years’ previous experience in a warehouse supervisory / management role.
- Good IT Skills, including WMS experience
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team of people from the front
- Must be customer focused and a team player
- Have the experience and ability to effect change at the grass route level
- Previous experience building a team and implementing process improvement
- Forklift truck License ideal.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the warehouse, including inbound, storage, and order fulfilment. Duties will include...
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the intake and storage of product. Despatching of orders, internally and externally.
- Supervise, manage and motivate employees and oversee daily operations.
- Focus on servicing internal production departments.
- Manage all departmental budgetary controls.
- Focus on cost savings.
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary.
- Ensure a high degree of detail and focus reducing picking errors.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure stock inventories and locations are accurate.
- Ensure there are sufficient warehouse supplies for daily operations.
- Enforce all company rules and regulations.
- Implement staff performance
- Provide meaningful KPI’s
Our client is an award winning online supplier, supplying a wide range of customer from small businesses through to blue chip companies. They are a dynamic company who value their staff and adopt new ideas, allowing their staff to make a real difference and be part of a team. They are now looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team in Trafford Park.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.