With a wealth of experience in their industry, our client is the leader in hygiene technology in both the UK and Ireland. Due to continued growth, an experienced Warehouse Manager is required to join their team in Bury.
Ideally you will come from a Chemical warehouse environment. This is an exciting opportunity to experience how an international business works. You will be joining a progressive, innovative environment.
- Follow processes as well as implementing new ones and continuous improvement
- Identify areas for improvement & deliver change
- Control goods in/ out and despatch process
- Manage all variable warehouse overheads, controlling costs to ensure the department is delivered in line with budgeted spend
- Lead and manage the team from the front, with direct responsibility for all warehouse operatives
- Analyse working practice, stripping out inefficiency to dynamically evolve the way they operate
- Ensure the warehouse/ yard remains a clean and operational work environment- re-evaluate existing processes
- Introduce minimum housekeeping standards & stock management procedures
- Mentoring and development of staff including appraisals
- Experience of working within and knowledge of an ERP systems such as SAP/Nav etc.
- Experience in Stock Control and Stock Taking
- Developed 5S in a working Warehouse Environment
- Experienced Line Management background in a SME
- A good understanding of WMS technologies including RFID/Barcoding
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Introduce measure and publish Departmental KPI’s
- Good knowledge and experience of all occupational H&S matters, ideally from a background in an Upper tier COMAH site
Our Client is offering £28,000 - £35,000 Per Annum plus bonus and benefits.
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis
- Stock Management
- Line Management