Warehouse Manager required. Our client is a leading Logistics Provider for the freight forwarding industry. Due to the on-going success and profitable business wins our client requires an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a dynamic and growing team.
As the warehouse Manager you will manage the operations team & supervisors to help improve and implement new business procedures. It is essential that the warehouse manager will have a proven background in a senior warehouse post and live within a commutable distance of Staines, Middlesex.
Knowledge of Air Freight would be highly beneficial for this role however is not required.
Warehouse Manager Position Overview
- To ensure that all functions within the warehouse are actioned with a professional and efficient manner whilst adhering to all company policies.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the warehouse team, and ensuring stock control is maintained to the highest possible level
- Overall responsibility for all matters relating to the warehouse
- Adhere to company's health and safety regulations
- Continuous improvement of warehouse process and procedures
- Monitor KPI reporting and take early action to rectify the causes of under-achievement
Warehouse Manager Position Requirements
- Proven background in a Senior Warehouse Manager role
- Experience in a professional fast moving warehouse environment
- Excellent man-management skills
- Team player and highly effective collaborator
- Full UK driving licensee
Warehouse Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £32,000 - £38,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 07:00am - 19:00
- 30 days' holiday, including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy