My client an Events Company in South West London, and we are recruiting for a warehouse manager.
The role includes:
-Managing our warehouse to enable us to make coffee at events and exhibitions
-Liaise with event planning team to ensure correct equipment is set up for events
-Managing warehouse staff in addition to being involved in the delivery and setup of equipment
-Managing stock control
- Delivering coffee and equipment to our customers in central London and UK.
- Setting up and breaking down Barista Coffee equipment at events.
- Customer relations and support while delivering.
- Assisting with packing and dispatch of coffee.
- Packing events and prepping for dispatch
- General maintenance of equipment and cleaning around warehouse
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Clean UK Drivers licence with experience of driving 3.5 tonne vehicles in the London area (over 21 required for insurance).
- Must be Fluent in English
- Experience in a similar role is required.
- You will work well as part of our team, but also work well under your own initiative.
Please note: Regular heavy lifting is involved in this role.
The role is full time. There will be some evenings, weekends and early mornings (which will be paid accordingly or time off in lieu). We are based in SW19.
Drop us an e-mail, along with your CV.