Our client, a long standing and reputable Furniture Company are currently looking to fill a position within their busy warehouse due to growth within the business.
THE JOB ROLE
Responsibilities will include;
• To pick and load stock onto delivery vehicles for the dispatch and fulfilment of customer orders.
• To unload inbound stock from delivery vehicles/pallets and process stock from suppliers ensuring that the correct quantity has been received whilst identifying any damaged or missing goods and record pertinent information.
• Move received goods to appropriate storage areas in the warehouse.
• Ensuring adequate quantities are available to fulfil orders.
• To prepare dispatch note and carriage labels as and when needed.
• To ensure that warehouse staff and drivers comply to safety and security procedures such as the correct PPE i.e. safety shoes and fluorescent jackets is worn whilst on duty.
• To manage the day to day planning and organisation of the warehouse.
• To inform the Director of any complaints, accidents or untoward occurrences in the warehouse.
• To be a key holder of the warehouse and ensure security of the premises.
• To ensure daily vehicle checks and logs are carried out and that the vehicles are being kept clean and tidy.
• To liaise with office and sales staff on a regular basis regarding any issues and specific instructions on a delivery.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Warehouse - 2 years
• Forklift Operating - 1 year
• Management - 2 years Computer Literate
For More Information Contact: Jacob Gordon - Warehouse Consultant