Essential Supplies is a leading national supplier and manufacturer of lighting, & power distribution systems to the events world. We are a growing but small, friendly and supportive company based in Torpoint. We offer excellent opportunities for motivated staff who will go that extra mile to support our loyal customers. A role has become available for a warehouse manager.
- Reporting to the Managing Director;
- Managing small warehouse team;
- Planning and Implementing improvements to the expanding warehouse;
- Working to demanding deadlines;
- Organising on time dispatch of goods, with barcode scanners;
- Packaging goods;
- Overseeing goods in and storage;
- Load and unload goods from delivery vehicles with fork lift;
- Prepare dispatch notes and labels using computer system;
- Liaise with sales/purchasing and workshop departments;
- Keeping warehouse tidy;
- Adhering to all health and safety rules;
- Attending monthly management meetings.
- Staff Training;
- Understanding and Improving Computer Stock Control System;
Pension and bonus schemes also avaliable.
Counterbalance forklift truck license required but not essential as training can be given to the right candidate.
- Forklift Operator
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job