Our prestigious client based in the Amington area is currently searching for a Warehouse Manager to join their ever growing team. You will be working within a warehousing environment, storing and distributing hazardous goods. You will have previous experience of management within a warehouse environment. Your daily duties will include:
- Managing current operatives to ensure that they are working safely and productively.
- Putting forward new ideas of improvements and procedures to help move the operation forward.
- Be willing to teach current operatives new skills and share your knowledge within the industry.
- Ensuring that all team leaders and supervisors are conducting regular meetings and report to yourself on any issues.
- Having an understanding of the financial side.
You will be working to support a growing team of eager and keen individuals. Running both a morning and afternoon shift, you will be working on a day shift, however you will be flexible and prepared to work either shifts if needed.
This position is not only a fantastic opportunity to help support an expanding team, there is also a highly competitive salary along with a great bonus opportunity!
If you are looking for a new and exciting position, working for a company that focuses on people rather than profit then apply for this fantastic role now. Alternatively ring Liberty in branch to discuss further.