Our prestigious client based in the Amington area is currently searching for a Warehouse Manager to join their ever growing team. You will be working within a warehousing environment, storing and distributing hazardous goods. You will have previous experience of management within a warehouse environment. Your daily duties will include:
- Managing current operatives to ensure that they are working safely and productively.
- Putting forward new ideas of improvements and procedures to help move the operation forward.
- Be willing to teach current operatives new skills and share your knowledge within the industry.
- Ensuring that all team leaders and supervisors are conducting regular meetings and report to yourself on any issues.
- Having an understanding of the financial side.
You will be working to support a growing team of eager and keen individuals. Running both a morning and afternoon shift, you will be working on a day shift, however you will be flexible and prepared to work either shifts if needed.
This position is not only a fantastic opportunity to help support an expanding team, there is also a highly competitive salary along with a great bonus opportunity!
If you are looking for a new and exciting position, working for a company that focuses on people rather than profit then apply for this fantastic role now. Alternatively ring Liberty in branch to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job