Split Shifts available - DAYS 6 - 2/ 2 - 10
13% shift premium on top of base salary for working day shift
CITI RECRUIT Is seeking a competent WAREHOUSE MANAGER to join a leading distribution centre in Maidstone.
- INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE IMMEDIATELY - IF YOU WISH TO BE CONSIDERED THEN APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
OUTLINE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Staff/Colleague engagement ensuring a strong team & work ethic.
- Use of Warehouse and Stock management system.
- Meet and exceeding all KPI’s within Goods In department.
- Allocation of staff deployment, creation of weekly rota’s.
- Completion of all paperwork for Inventory department.
- Team enquiry solutions and investigation.
- Absence management
- Correct input of payroll and hours for Colleagues.
- Colleague departmental training and on-going support.
- Daily briefings and Personal dialogue board delivery.
- Daily reports including detailed shift handovers.
- Team ad hoc meetings/ Department meetings
- Accuracy tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Communication across multiple departments.
- Team performance management.
- Reporting of all KPI’s and finances.
- Variance analysis.
- Health and Safety briefings and on-going monitoring.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing large teams within a fast-moving distribution environment.
- Computer literate
- Results focused with the ability to lead from the front
- Good communication skills
- Prepared to be "hands" on when the need arises
- Calmness under pressure
- Energetic, Flexible and motivated approach
This role operates over 2 different shift patterns so full flexibility is required, shift patterns are:
Days, (1 week 06:00-14:00, 2nd week 14:00-22:00 rotating)
** APPLY TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR INTEREST**
- Stock Management
- HSE Management Systems
- Warehouse Management