Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment We are recruiting for an approachable and reliable Warehouse/Machine Operator to join our client based in Bradley Stoke.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Operate Machines that create bank statements and bills for leading companies such as Santander.
- picking and scanning items
- Transporting documents around the warehouse
The successful applicant:
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to travel to Bradley Stoke
The job will entail working on a 4 day on 4 day off schedule. The shifts are 12 hours starting at 7am and finishing at 7pm or starting at 7pm and finishing at 7am. Following a shift pattern.
- Warehouse/Machine Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job