We are currently recruiting for a warehouse/logistics operative to work near Cirencester. Our client serves airlines, MROs and lessors on both operational aircraft and those returning to service they have over 50 years combined experience in the aviation industry.
As a Warehouse / Logistics Operative you will be supporting both the Repairs Manager and the Warehouse Supervisor duties will include:
- Organising and arranging couriers for shipments
- Inspecting goods in
- Booking stock onto specialised computer system
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent admin and organisation skills
- Be flexible
You must have:
- Excellent IT skills
- A full driving licence
- Fork lift licence
- Dangerous goods shipping
- Familiar with Quantum/SAP
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, this is a temp-perm position.