Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Are you an experienced Warehouse and Logistics Manager? Ready for a new role to kick off the year with? Elevate are currently recruiting on behalf of a young and exciting confectionery business in Devon who require someone with an approachable and personable nature to run the warehouse. This is a world leading vegan and gluten free chocolate manufacturer who have big growth plans for 2019, so the perfect time to join and get your teeth stuck in.
Duties to include;
- Direct management for of 2 warehouse staff ensuring all training is provided and complete and any HR
- Work closely with Despatch to ensure orders and received and sent out in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with Order Processing team to ensure orders are recorded accurately
- Manage production planning, stock movement, picking and delivery notes, shipments, invoices and credit control
- Plan production schedules
You will have the following experience;
- Working within a senior logistics / warehouse role
- Strong relationship building
- Negotiation skills
Salary is DOE, 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Pension & Health Insurance after 2 years service
- Logistics Management
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'