Warehouse & Logistics manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6683400
A position has arisen for an Warehouse and Logistics manager placed within a highly reputable business based in Buckinghamshire. This role requires the successful candidate to take a significant role in handling the management of the main warehouse as well as the coordination of the fleet across the UK. This opportunity is ideal for somebody who is keen to work within logistics for an award winning company with an international presence.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining and improving logistics planning processes and operating procedures
- Procurement of logistics supplies in line with forecast requirement
- Building strong relationships with all internal teams as well as external suppliers
- Setting and reporting on warehouse and logistics KPI metrics reports to Senior Management on a weekly basis
- Drive continuous improvement methodologies and processes throughout the department
- Ensure that all required annual inspections and reports are carried out whilst all relevant documentation is saved on the SHEQ system
The Successful candidate should have:
- Vast knowledge of Logistics management, ideally with a degree relating to Logistics or Supply Chain
- Experience using Microsoft office primarily Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- An excellent communicative ability is required
This would be an ideal role for a motivated Logistics Manager or Operations manager who is looking for their next challenge.
If you are interested in this roll or would like to find out more about similar rolls please contact Andy O'Connor on and email your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Supply Chain