Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Salary up to £32,000, depending on experience
Are you an experienced Warehouse & Logistics Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of leading teams and looking for a hands on Management Role? If so then this could be the opportunity for you….
My client are a leading textile distributor based in Chorley, Lancashire, they are currently looking for an Experienced Warehouse & Logistics Manager to join their team.
As an integral part of the team, your role will focus on managing a variety of areas such as warehouse production & logistics, including:
- Planning, Measuring, Cutting and packing items ready for dispatch
- Ensuring customer's orders are picked, packed, loaded accurately and delivered on time
- Managing a team of warehouse team members on split shifts within a fast paced environment
- Daily Supervision of the warehouse Team
- Supervising goods in / goods out
- Full Control of the dispatch process including collections
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure the smooth running of deliveries
- Daily planning of x5 vehicle deliveries
- Management and training of the warehouse team
- Responsible for Compliance with all Health and Safety Policies and Practices
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Have a Reach and Counterbalance FLT license, a CPC License & First Aid
- Be driven and self-motivated, with the ability to lead, encourage and motivate the team.
- Have proven experience in management & workplace efficiency improvement.
- Have demonstrable experience of leading teams within a warehouse environment & proven strong logistical skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
* Continuous improvement / lean experience
* Industry/sector FMCG manufacturing / Distribution
If you have what it takes and you're looking for an exciting, new challenge then please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Logistics Manager
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse & Logistics Manager