Warehouse & Logistics Manager
4 on 4 Off (2 days 2 Nights)
£40,000 + Excellent Pension & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Warehouse & Logistics Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced Operation based in Staffordshire. This is a key position within the business, developing a team of Warehouse and Logistics team members to hit key OTIF and KPI's.
• Managing 75 heads across Warehouse & Logistics (25 per shift)
• Team development
• Continuous improvements
• KPI management
• Analysing Reports
• Driving for team development
• Ensuring Health & Safety
The successful candidate will need Warehouse and Logistics experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment
• National or International CPC would be ideal
• SAP or other similar ERP / MRP
• IOSH and/or NEBOSH qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
• You should have proven experience of leading a team within Warehousing & logistics, driving change management, ideally within a FMCG environment.
• Use of operational excellence tools, in particular Continuous Improvements, would also be beneficial.
- Food Manufacturing
- National CPC